GROWTH • ACTION • POWER • SUCCESS
Have you lived the life you envisioned? If not, what’s stopping you?
COACHING FOR ADULTS
It’s not uncommon for adults to realize that they lack the boundaries they need in order to be successful in their personal and professional lives. Many adults also feel that they lack direction and want to develop a new life perspective. As your coach, I will partner with you so you are able to see the world with new possibilities and confidence. Whether it’s the loss of a relationship, job, or a wish to reconnect with feelings of purpose, through coaching, you will develop the skills and mindset to reach your goals and live the life your desire.
“Arlene’s coaching is effective because as she listened to me, she interrupted my explanation of self-limiting beliefs with powerful questions that forced me to confront the untruthfulness of beliefs I held about myself.”
COACHING FOR PARENTS
Are you the parent you want to be? Has your home become stressful during the teenage/high school years and college application process? It is possible to live these years in harmony with your teenagers. Through the life coaching process, you can learn how to effectively communicate with your teen without judgment or anger.
Empty nest or life transitions? Ready to begin the next chapter of your life? Want to set and achieve health or lifestyle goals? Coaching is designed to work with individuals facing new life challenges and lifestyles. Make your goal setting and lifestyle changes enjoyable, not drudgery!
“My daughter thrived through her difficult time with the help of her virtual coaching sessions with Arlene. I loved the way I could also connect with Arlene and receive guidance on how to best support my daughter.”
TEEN AND YOUNG ADULT SUCCESS COACHING
Feeling stuck? Not sure about the next step in your life? Want to develop self confidence and a new way of looking at yourself and the world around you? Feeling unmotivated or unenthusiastic about life and where you’re headed? Want someone to help you be accountable with the goals that you set?
Coaching will help you understand and address the negative thoughts which are holding you back from your potential to become the person you envision.
“At the time I began coaching, I did not realize just how negative and limiting my perspective of myself and my surroundings were.”
CERTIFIED COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR COACH
Cognitive Behavior Coaching is an approach that teaches clients how their thoughts create their feelings, resulting in unwanted destructive or self-sabotaging behavior. Cognitive Behavior Coaching helps the client to gain understanding of this process and move forward in order to make better choices and attain goals, self confidence, and overall success. Clients gain a sense of empowerment because they are able to control unwanted thoughts and feelings and lead move productive and satisfying lives.
THE ENERGY LEADERSHIP INDEX (ELI) ASSESSMENT
The ELI is an attitudinal assessment which helps clarify how you view yourself and the world. It shows who you are when you are at your very best and when you are under stress. The goal is help you reduce stress and your stress reaction.
Since attitudes are definitely changeable through coaching, having this information helps you make the necessary adjustments to enjoy a more peaceful and fulfilling life. At the same time, those around you will benefit from the changes you make.
“Recently, I took the ELI assessment offered to me by Arlene Schneider. I didn’t really know what to expect, but was blown away by it! Arlene did an amazing job of explaining the results and having a non-threatening conversation with me about the outcomes and how they applied to me. “
Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
Arlene is a certified mentor coach with the ICF and is able to provide these services for coaches wishing to obtain certifications thought the ICF.
“Arlene Is exactly the mentor coach I needed. She helped me practice for my IPEC final exam. I felt a deep trust with her and I loved her forthright style. Her feedback is warm, direct, and clear, with the right amount of encouragement.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coaching is based on a belief that the client innately possess the answers and abilities to make decisions, reach goals, and live a fulfilling life. Coaching, through questioning, allows the client to access these answers and abilities to come to a place of empowerment and confidence in order to reach their potential and lead a positive life without judgment or negativity. Although coaching and therapy can go hand in hand, a coach does not treat mental health disorders or diagnose them. A coach can, and does work with clients who have anxiety, depression or other mental health issues in order to help these clients set reachable goals and identity self limiting behaviors.
- Coaching is so versatile, we can do it via Zoom, FaceTime, or Googlemeet. I can talk with anyone, wherever a person lives, as long as you have a phone or internet connection. It actually works very well! I just ask that you are fully engaged and not driving, watching TV or using other electronic devices.
- That is true. Coaching is about helping you find the answers within yourself. I believe that you hold the answers. You are your “higher coach!” I will ask questions that will help you discern what you want out of life and what is holding you back. These questions will also help you make decisions, and set goals that you want to pursue.
Whereas other professionals may tell you what to do or give advice, coaching isn’t about that. I believe that you hold the answers within, and I ask questions that help you determine how you truly feel about your life and how you are living, where you want to go as a person, and your plan of action. I believe that if you come up with a plan, you will take ownership of it, and you will succeed because it is your idea!
I will share with you empowering techniques to help you reach your goals and identify what may be holding you back, but you will be a partner throughout the process.
- Absolutely! It’s important that you communicate to both of us that you are doing so.
- The coaching process works best with a commitment, continuity, and follow through on goal setting and the other coaching work we will do together. After you complete the sessions included with your package, you can of course decide whether to continue with the coaching process.